Tuesday 4 February 2014

My Father


A man of Authority
A Husband
A Brother
A uncle
A friend
A Grandfather
A Great Grandfather
A man of strength & courage
He upholds his values & principles
Hates Lies & dishonesty.
Very hard working man
Excellent provider
Teacher to life lessons
Disciplinary in a proper manner
A mentor
Kind, gentle, caring & loving
A great sense of humour
A very passionate person
Artist & creative
Gardner
A real Gentleman
Well educated a paramount
A man of God.
My Father

I miss you so much. I miss our conversations & laughter's we had,  when I need your fatherly advise and your wisdom in personal matters that I cannot solve, you are always there to guide me, even Helping me through my difficult moments in my life.

I miss my best friend, My Father. I Love & miss you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment